I received guidence from God today!
Thank You Lord for blessing me you have provided me with every thing I have ever needed and blessed me far more than I have ever asked.
I have been working on reducing and geting out of dept for quite a while now and about a year ago finanically things got tighter and I found myself having to use my titheing money to keep us afloat and not go backwards. The Esgrow on my mortage got messed up and increased my payments and as expected in April it righted itself. and my tirheing money is now not accounted for in my monthly bills. Our car will be paid off in a couple three months and that payment is the largest besides my mortage and slightly more than my tithe. I was thinking and had all but decided that 1st I could use my tithe for the next four months and apply it to an improvement loan and pay it off two years early and then combine the three to start paying of creditcards and other inprovrement loans and in approximately 2 years have everything paid off except my mortage.
I opened my Bible tonight after not having opened it for a while ( I have been reading bible verses and prayers from an app twice a day) and my bookmark was at PROVERBS 3.
- My son forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my comandments:
- For length of days and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
- Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
- So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord and depart form evil.
- It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
- Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
- So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall brust out with new wine.
Thank You Lord for showing me my guidence and my blessings.
Enjoy In joy and Love.